Privacy & Security
This statement applies to WINE BOX’s customers and www.winebox.co.nz visitors, unless a separate privacy notice is prominently displayed.
WINE BOX knows that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly.
- WINE BOX committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to enhance your overall shopping experience. All personal information submitted for billing and record keeping purposes will be kept strictly confidential and used solely for internal purposes by our staff, authorised affiliates; for the strict purpose for which it was intended, and for the benefit of the customer. Under no circumstances will information be made available to any other organisation. We agree not to sell, rent, share or release this information to any other individual, entity or third party, for any reason, without the specific written consent of the customer; with exception as required by law, regulation or governmental authority.
- Only those employees with relevant business duties (i.e. support staff) may access personal information, and only to perform their required duties. They are subject to dismissal for any privacy violation.
- Internet shopping is now a highly utilized service, as consumers love the convenience and are more aware that shopping online with a trusted retailer is significantly more secure than handing a credit card over the counter/phone. There is also the option of Direct Bank Payment for those who prefer not to enter credit card details.
- Processing your credit card details safely and securely is top priority for us. We put into practice what we expect when we go online shopping. We use the best in the business to process your transactions – DPS (Direct Payment Solutions) known as payment express who offer a secure payment gateway.
Communication and Marketing
- As a condition of Purchase, we reserve the right to send you administrative and promotional emails. We may also send you information regarding your account activity and purchases, as well as updates about the Website and Service and Vouchers as well as other promotional offers. (You can always opt-out of our promotional emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of such email correspondence. You can also unsubscribe by contacting our Customer Services Team on 09 415 0102 or email [email protected]).
- If you do have any comments on the above, or you simply wish to contact us, please feel free to e-mail, call or write to us.
Third Party Links
- If you feel that WINE BOX has not adequately protected your privacy, please contact the WINE BOX Privacy Officer via the contact methods below. The Privacy Officer will assist in addressing your concerns. Should you still be unsatisfied, you may contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.org.nz or on the Privacy Enquiries Line 0800 803 909.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the website or to this disclaimer at any time.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Contacting WINE BOX
- We are always happy to hear from you and welcome any questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please visit the contact us page or email [email protected].
This website is operated from Unit 2, 1 Schnapper Rock Road, Albany, Auckland under Liquor License NO. 007/OFF/38/2015.