Tussock Pinot Rose has a luscious floral nose, with a smooth entrance of sweet melons & strawberries, a touch of vanilla bean & velvety creaming soda on the finish.
- Pinot Noir grapes were hand harvested on April 15th.
- The fruit was gently de-stemmed and held on skins briefly to extract colour and aroma before being pressed.
- The juice was inoculated and fermented at cool temperatures to preserve the fresh berry-fruit characters.
- The wine was bottled using gravity.
- A perfect accompaniment to ham, turkey, roast pork, cold meat salads, antipasto, Asian dishes.