Pale yellow with silver tinges, brilliant and crystalclear revealing a persistent ribbon of delicate bubbles.
Initially restrained, fresh white fruit aromas of apple, pear and peach intermingle with curry and turmeric spices. As the bouquet becomes more expressive, ripe fruit notes jostle for position.
Clean on the attack, elegant and complex, a delicate bead imparts freshness on the finish.
As an aperitif, best served at 7 – 8°C.
With food, best served at 10 – 12°C.
Food and wine pairings :
Aperitif: Smoked salmon crostini
Starter: Pan-fried king prawns with coriander
Main: Pigeon tagine and quince, served with bulgar wheat
Dessert: Rhubarb Tarte Tatin
– Bronze medal – The Global Champagne Masters 2014
– Gold medal – Vinalies China 2013
– Silver medal – San Francisco International Wine Competition 2013
– Silver medal – Vinalies Internationales 2013
– Gold medal – San Francisco International Wine Competition 2010
– « Top value Champagne » 92/100 – Wine Spectator 2011
– « Wine of the year 2010/2011 » – World Association Wine & Spirits Writers & Journalists
– Silver medal – International Wine & Spirit Competition 2012
– Bronze medal – Decanter World Wine Awards 2012