INTERNATIONALLY ACCLAIMED SPARKLING WINE FOR UNDER $20 A BOTTLE! LINDAUER IS NEW ZEALAND’S BIGGEST SPARKLING WINE EXPORT.
Lindauer started small, but were dedicated to excellence right from the outset. A mere 20,000 cases of sparkling wine came from the 1980 harvest of Gisborne and Hawke’s Bay grapes. It was an effervescent, Kiwi twist on Champagne, released before Christmas 1981, just in time for a celebratory summer toast. Since then, Lindauer’s international awards and critical acclaim have made it our most loved sparkling wine.
- Gold, Spiegelau International Wine Competition 2013
- 4 stars – Best Buy, Cuisine International Sparkling Wine Tasting 2013.
- Silver, International Wine Competition IWSC 2013
- Bronze, International Wine Challenge 2013 London
- Bronze, Decanter World Wine Awards 2013
- Color: Lindauer Special Reserve Brut Cuvée is bright straw with signature coppery tones.
- Nose: Yeasty and toasty bouquet show excellent maturity from prolonged bottle maturation.
- Palate: Full on the palate with a pleasant, steady mousse and elegant aroma.
- Foods: A tasty selection of canapes including mini bruchetta and prawns