AROMA AND PALATE
- The wine is light straw in colour with green highlights.
- This wine displays vibrant fruit intensity.
- A pungent tropical fruit explosion.
- Ripe fresh passionfruit and tropical fruit salad with an underlying grapefruit pith seam. Over this is an added mineral complexity.
- The palate shows balance and weight with ripe tropical and grapefruit flavours and finishes with a crisp minerality.
CELLARING & FOOD MATCHING
- This wine is best enjoyed whilst it is young and exuberant, or could be cellared over the next two years.
- Serve slightly chilled on its own or with delicate white meat or seafood dishes.