- Colour/Appearance Pale straw with green highlights
- Aroma/Bouquet Lemon grass, lime peel and elderflower, with background notes of white currant and red pepper
- Palate Medium-bodied with white peach, gooseberry and citrus flavours, and a dry mineral finish
- Cellaring Very enjoyable when young and fresh, will age gracefully with carefull cellaring
- Suggested Foods Summer salads, poultry and all seafood, especially green-lipped mussels
- Serve Chilled
Astrolabe Province Sauvignon Blanc
Availability: In stock
In the province of Marlborough, high sunshine hours are moderated by a mild sea while steep mountains keep moist and chilly winds at bay. A long cool growing season leads to gorgeous flavours.
My goal is to make the Province wines in a classic Marlborough vein, emphasising the varietal intensity created by leafy vineyards, ripe fruit and cool-climate growing. – Simon Waghorn, Winemaker.